LFE Anti-Intrusion Glass Product Description
LAMINTON LFE Anti-Intrusion Glass vs General Tempered Glass
Impact resistance test Artificial simulation damage test
LAMINTON LFE Anti-Intrusion Glass is compared with general tempered glass and glued glass test. When the impact resistance is tested by artificial simulation, it is found that:
- 10mm tempered glass can be destroyed in just one second, and the sharpness of the fragments is extremely vulnerable.
- 10mm glued glass can penetrate through 3-5 seconds and is easy to invade due to softening of the structure.
- LAMINTON LFE Anti-Intrusion Glass can only be destroyed in the outer glass layer. The overall structure is of good steel and the gangsters cannot penetrate it.
- If a large-scale destruction tool is used, LAMINTON LFE Anti-Intrusion Glass high-spec series can continue to resist large-scale hammers and axe continuous tapping for more than 30 minutes without being penetrated. It cannot be invaded by electric drill even after the axe continuous tapping.
Impact test-European standard EN356 mechanical axe destruction test
EN356 is the European standard for glass testing of building doors and windows that require high strength, anti-theft and anti-intrusion requirements.
- Through the mechanical principle, the artificial force and speed of the hammer and the iron axe are simulated to destroy the glass, thereby determining the number and intensity of impacts of the glass of the door and window and defining the safety level.
Weathering insulation test
LAMINTON's full range of products can block more than 99.9% of UV to prevent furniture from yellowing, skin aging or carcinogenicity and still allow most of the visible light to penetrate.
- LAMINTON LFE Intrusion Low-E Energy Saving Glass - Double effect of anti-intrusion + energy-saving insulation: It can block infrared rays from the sun and reduce radiant heat into the room, and it has excellent optical and energy-saving insulation performance, while still maintaining high-impact impact resistance.
Sound insulation test
National Taiwan Ocean University Audio Lab measured the acoustic penetration loss rate STC value ≧ 40dB, which is higher than 27~37dB-the average value of reinforced and glued glass The reinforcement and glued glass average, which significantly improved and improved the quality of life in terms of sound insulation.
Due to the iron window prevents Fire escape,LAMINTON Anti-Intrusion Glass which has three functions of anti-theft,sound insulation and heat insulation can be used to replace the iron window.
News reports: Many fire deaths occur are caused by the iron windows preventing escape. According to statistics, in the past fire accidents, at least 30 lives were lost each year due to the delay of the iron window bars!
The fire station advises the public to avoid using iron windows to prevent theft. In crisis, the windows are the only life-saving exits. The iron windows have no escape hatches or no escape hatch keys, even rusty iron window locks, hot irons, all block the hope to escape. When firefighters arrive, they must damage the bars first, which may delay the prime time for search and rescue and increase the risk of casualties. It is recommended to use anti-theft glass windows to quickly escape in the event of a fire.
- No need to install iron windows for anti-theft. Because of the LAMINTON Anti-Intrusion Glass has three functions: anti-theft, sound insulation and heat insulation.
- 200 series are standard specifications:
Generally used in homes, gangsters use small hand-held destruction tools, and the invasion prevention time is 5 minutes.
- 600 series are high strength specifications:
It is generally used in high-end private houses, jewelry, silver buildings, and merchandise display windows. Gangsters use large-scale hand-held destruction tools, with an anti-intrusion timeliness of 15-30 minutes.